The Ozli web framework gives you all the basic front-end components you need to create an accessible, functional and modern webpages.
- Minimal learning curve - just drop into your existing HTML5 and the framework will style most of your content straight out of the box!
- WCAG 2.0 AA certified and heavy use of semantic elements allow for great accessibility for most users with no work on your behalf.
- Easily customisable through the use of CSS variables to change the look of your site.
- Modular design allows you to only include the parts of the framework you need for minimal overhead.
- Fully responsive across all screen types and sizes.
Current known issues
- Virtually no documentation, however a kitchen sink page containing source code of all the components can be found here.
- Doesn't always play nicely with existing stylesheets you're using.
- Some elements don't position correctly without grid.css